Running Progress

Monday, August 23, 2010

2 Month Anniversary

I just realized that I moved into my place 2 months ago today! YEAH! Have I finished setting things up? No but I'm working on it. I still have to hang curtains (I have blinds so I haven't felt the need to hang curtains yet) and I need to do something about office/dining room. I need some sort of storage unit (buffet/filing cabinet) but I just can't make up my mind on what I want. It will get done...I have gotten a lot accomplished in 2 months so I'm okay with a few outstanding items.

Heading back to Albany this weekend to see some friends and go to a concert. Its truly the one thing I don't like about being here...missing people so much :( But I really think I've done a great job establishing myself thus far!!! SO BIG!

No comments: