Running Progress

Friday, June 1, 2012

Its been a while...

Haven't posted in such a long time, but I thought its time to start blogging again especially to document the road I am going down with my sweet Lupe.

After about 3 weeks of vet visits, we finally have a diagnosis, synovial cell sarcoma, cancer of the joint in her right front leg.  She is a good candidate for amputation as her chest x-rays were clear.  She is having blood work and an abdomnial ultrasound today which will further clarify if surgery is an option.  If it is, it becomes my decision, if it is not, the decision is made...either way, I cherish every day I have with her.  I need to go back and really put down the beginning of this journey, but I'm not ready for that just yet...maybe later today, maybe over the weekend.  For now, I wait and ponder what to do.  Oh and share some awesome pics of her :)





1 comment:

Courtney said...

May heaven bless her and keep her close. She is an amazing and beautiful girl. Love to Lupe.