Running Progress

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Okay, so the David Bowie reference might be lost but I tried...

Made some minor changes on my blog layout to reflect changes in my life... *sigh* Wanted to load pictures of my furniture and apartment but its just not working right now. Grrr...

But I was able to find picture of my bedroom set online...



And here is the link to the floor plans of my complex. I can't get the link to work, but here is the address... http://www.longpondvillage.com/main_alllayouts.html
I'm in a Type 1, 2 bedroom.

Moving days are Friday (stuff out of the house) and Saturday (furniture delivered) and then I have a couple of days to get settled. Everyone asks if I'm excited and the answer is really yes and no. Yes to have such a great place, no because of the circumstances. Life isn't easy and I just have to keep chugging along...that's all I can ask myself to do right now.





1 comment:

Julie said...

hey, nice bedroom set!! good choice!