Running Progress

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September already?!

I can't believe its September already! The shortened days and cool nights have already arrived. Granted the days are up in the 80's for the next couple of days, but there isn't any predicted rain until late this week! FINALLY!!! I do love this time of year.

The move went reasonably well. Most everything came out of the house on Friday morning and my new furniture arrives Saturday morning. Of course furniture looks so much smaller in the showroom. Everything fits, I just had to do some rearranging. Currently, the spare bedroom and dining room are complete disasters but I'm working on getting them organized so that you can at least walk into them without having to jump over stuff on the floor (more of an issue with the bedroom than the dining room).

Best part of this weekend? Lupe is back with me!!! I knew I missed her, but having her back reminds me how much I really did miss her. She went to the local minor league baseball game on Saturday which was a blast. She got a hotdog and was even fed some french fries by someone in our section. She hasn't been to happy since she has been with me. The apartment is a lot smaller than the house, there is only me (she misses both Zippy and Steve), its a LOT noiser and there isn't a huge yard for her to explore.

I'm hoping she adjusts...I know that I haven't yet and I'm pretty miserable about everything. Having her there though does help my spirits. Just wish it felt less like a college dorm and more like a home.

No comments: