Running Progress

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Drive by...

Been quiet lately as I've been swamped at work and not signing on at home much. Still knitting away and I need to do as much of it as I can b/c...

I have shoulder surgery scheduled for the 2nd. They are going in to scope it, clean it up and hopefully revers the impingement I have been suffering from.

Not too happy about it, but I can't live with the pain and lack of movement in my right arm. So I'm scheduled and trying to get ready for this. I hope to only be out of work for a couple of days but I'm going to need help with Lupe and just doing a few things. This sounds easy, but I live alone and I don't like relying on people. Going to have to get over that real soon.

So, that's the story for now...need to update more, I know...

1 comment:

Julie said...

Silence makes me worry. I'm relieved to see a post from you and hopeful that we'll hear more from you. Good luck with the surgery - sending prayers and positive thoughts that it goes well and that your recovery will be speedy and pain-free! Love ya!