Running Progress

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday morning

Quick update on the weekend...

Yesterday was my cousin's daughter's christening. So I got up wicked early, pucked my bag and Lupe and headed to Massachusetts. This was my first family event without S in over 6 years and I was really uneasy. After I saw everyone and just took a deep breath, I actually felt really great to be around everyone. I took a couple of pictures and will post them when I get them loaded on my computer.

Last night I went over to my aunt, uncle & cousin's house to spend some time with them. My Auntie Steffi was staying with them as well. The girls sat at the kitchen table and talked for a while. I was glad to just be with everyone again.

I have decided to postpone my surgery until the 14th of October. There are a few things going on this coming week and it will just be easier to do it in a couple of weeks. That said, I can't wait for my shoulder not to be bothering me anymore.

Time for breakfast and to hand out with Dad and Mary before I leave. Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

No comments: