Running Progress

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Friends...

I've come to the realization that there are those people in your life that no matter what are there for you. Your friends. Friends can be family members, friends can be co-workers, friends can be people you grew up with, friends can be random people who have been thrown into your life at some point. Now we all have those more casual friends that are fun but that's not who I'm talking about.

I'm talking about the people who tell you things that they share with few people in life. The people who tell you things they may know because they care about you. The people that you don't see every day but when you get in touch with them it was like you never spent time apart. The people who laugh at the good and stupid and who cry at the sad and hurtful. The ones that would tell you had a piece of food in your teeth or your fly was down. The people that share happy memories with you which make you both smile.

I know I have a bunch of people like this in my life and for that I am truly blessed and greatful. If you are reading this and understand what I mean and maybe why I writing this, then you are most likely one of those people in my life. So I thank you for being you and one of my "people".

No comments: