Running Progress

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Quick post as I leave work for the long holiday weekend. I want to wish everyone a very happy and safe Thanksgiving. Take the time to look around you over the weekend and be thankful for all that you have and all that got you to where you are. If you aren't happy where you are, be thankful you can do something to change that...and then go do it!!!

Also, quick birthday shout out to my BF Courtney who will 30+ a few tomorrow! Love you so much and can never thank you for all that you do for me and others. I'll be thinking how extra special Thanksgiving is this year cuz' its the day to celebrate you!!!

Happy Thanksgiving all!!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Thanks Luv!!!! You are the freakin' best!!!!!!

Julie said...

Amen sister!