Running Progress

Friday, December 5, 2008

TGIF!!!

I'm just about always happy when its Friday, but there are some weeks that I'm even more happy than normal...this is one of those weeks.

Caught a cold, don't know how, but I did! Kind of kicked me to the ground, but I didn't let it stop me. I'm looking forward to some restful time this weekend so that I can be well and rested for my vacation next week.

I can't believe my Florida trip is next week! That means I need to dig out warmer clothes and make sure everything fits. My dad told me that he spoke to my uncle and that everyone is so excited for me to come and visit! I can't believe I've never been down to visit them. Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad...

Trying to figure out a weekend where I can either go visit Rand in NH or Vik in MA. Rand had a set back with her recovery and had to undergo another reconstruction. Would love to spend time with her, Rich and the girls again. Vik would just be a girls' catch up visit seeing that we haven't seen each other in many many many years. She's even all married and a mom and I have never met her husband or son. Again, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad...

Hey, if airfares stay as low as they are (my flight to Florida was under $200) I might be able to justify another trip, maybe out to the west coast...another friend I haven't seen in years, never met her husband or son...hint, hint, hint, hint...

Have a great weekend all!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

what part of FL are you going to? my folks are in Naples right now. :)

kbeth said...

Port St. Lucie...that's where Jill and her family and my aunt all live...