Running Progress

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I must be nuts...

...or losing my mind...

So, I went to go to they gym after work yesterday and realized in the locker room, I forgot my towel and my spin shorts. GRRRR! So I left all in a huff because I REALLY wanted and needed to work out. There was no way I was going to be able to get home, get my stuff and get back to the gym in under 5 minutes. So what did I do?

I signed up for a 6 am spin class this morning. And yes, I did make it. I got up, walked Lupe, got ready and was at the gym waiting for class to start at 5:50 am. Class was with a different instructor and he was great! Got home by 7, showered, got ready for work and was at my desk by 8:15. Not too bad. I'm planning on doing it again on Thursday...

I truly must be losing it!!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Uh yeah... I agree. Especially if you are PLANNING on voluntarily doing it again. Of course, I've know about your lack of sanity for awhile... that's why we're friend. mwaahahahaha.... :-)