Running Progress

Monday, June 7, 2010

Birthday and Weekend

So, I'm a little late in wishing myself a happy birthday on my blog! Had a great day on Friday and a wonderful weekend!

Friday Mary Beth took me out to lunch and that evening I went to Dan and Maria's house and Maria, Lisa and I hung out, played Wii and we all had birthday cake. Yes, I made a wish! I got phone calls and facebook messages...it was really nice!

Saturday I got to spin and my gym friends decorated my bike and bought me a Vera Bradley bag full of goodies. They took me out to breakfast afterwards as well. I spent the rest of the day passed out until Kara wanted to go to dinner. We ran into Dan and Maria at dinner :)

Yesterday was the Tour de Cure. It was a horrible day weatherwise, pouring rain, thunder, cold, yuck! I went up and rode 10 miles and had a blast! I cruised through the ride and just enjoyed the scenery and thinking of my mom. Thank you all you supported me with donations and/or encouragement! It means a lot to me!!!

So, I'm trying to not to freak out about the move. I've got so much to do...and I start 3 weeks from today!!! Crazy, but exciting at the same time!!!

No comments: