Running Progress

Monday, June 20, 2011

Memories...like the corner of my mind...

Spent a weekend with a walk down memory lane. Elisa (my college roommate) came to visit. She had her grandfather's unveiling so her family all congregated in the greater Boston area, Elisa stayed with me. We were asked by her uncle how long it took us to connect and act and feel like we were never apart...about 10 seconds.

Yesterday we spent a couple of hours walking around Brandeis. We walked up the Rabb steps (55 up, 3 down), went in the library (got to see the model of the Roman forum), took our picture with the Louie statue (which had a pair of panties on its head and a bra around its neck), got a free soda at the cafeteria (many more options than we were there) and even got into our Freshman dorm.

It was just absolutely amazing. I've been to Brandeis once since I've moved back, but never walked around and I'm glad I go to do that with Elisa. Feels like yesterday we were there, but also feels like a lifetime ago.

Can't wait until she comes to visit again in July!!!

No comments: