Running Progress

Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy 4th Birthdays!!!

Happy 4th Birthday Brianna and Alex!!! I'm a day late on posting this, but I wanted to make sure it got up on my blog! Its so strange that my BF and cousin had their son and daughter on the exact same day!!! I was able to go to Alex's birthday party on Saturday which was fantastic!!! Good friends, low key and a very happy birthday boy! I hope to get up to NH to see Brianna (and the rest of the clan of course) sometime REAL soon!

Hope you guys had a very happy day!!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Well, judging by the fact that Alex keeps telling us that it is still his birthday and he gets to tell us what he (and everyone else) is doing, I'm pretty sure he enjoyed his day.

Thank you for coming to his party, his gift, and just being such an awesome friend.