Running Progress

Friday, May 29, 2009

Prayers and Hugs Being Sent

I just found out that an old and dear friend has breast cancer. Well, she's not old in the sense of age, but in the fact that we have known each other since we were 11. I am truly saddened by this and have been crying since I found out a couple of hours ago. Looks like they may have caught it early which is very positive. I'm scared for her and what she may have to go through. Thankfully my wonderful cousin who has been through this is in touch with her to give her advice and support. My heart is breaking right now.

Please know that my thoughts, prayers and hugs are with you now and always!!! Distance doesn't matter, I'm here for you no matter what! I love you tons girl!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

thanks Kori! love you.