Running Progress

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Looking back at 36

So, tomorrow I turn 37, although I've thought of myself as 37 for a couple of months already. 36 was a tough year but I think I came out on the other end just fine. I've learned a lot about myself and others. I've learned that I can stand on my own two feet, that I am respected at work, that my family adores me, that I have some amazing friends who would do anything for me and that no matter what, you have to have faith in yourself and your decisions. I consider myself truly blessed and happy, don't know when the last time I really could say that and mean it.

So long 36, thanks for a year of struggling, surviving and living...here's to 37!!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

And you will absolutely rock 37 out! I know it!!!!! Happy Birthday!!!