Running Progress

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Say hello to Sugar

So, my phone rings at midnight, of course I'm sleeping, its my Dad so I answer it. He starts babbling about me having to check my computer (email) because he sent me something but won't tell me what it is. I should have told him to call me in the morning but I didn't. I turn on my modem and computer (I don't leave them on) and wait for it to boot up. I finally ask him what type of dog he got and he seems surprised that I know what he is calling about. Meet Sugar, a 12-week old Maltese puppy that my Dad and Mary bought yesterday. She should be ready to come home on Friday after she receives her last shots.

Yeah, she's cute and she will probably make them both very happy, but I'm just concerned because they really don't understand the whole training thing and that a puppy needs boundries and consistency. I'm hoping for the best with this one...welcome to the family Sugar.

1 comment:

Julie said...

haha - sounds like your dad approaches pet training the same way as mine. good luck with that, Mr. Kaufman haha :) She's adorable!