Running Progress

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mixed Emotions

Big holiday weekend coming up which is great because I really need a break. This is a transitional year for me in that I don't have any concrete plans and am not doing the same thing I had done in previous years. I'm excited to create new traditions and memories but will miss the people I created my old memories with. It is nice not to have to shop, pack and travel this weekend. Its great not to have to board Lupe and worry if she is okay.

So what are my plans? Take it easy, read, organize, ride, take Lupe (who is officially a Chicken Dog today) for walks, sit by the pool (if the rain ever stops), go to a cookout and just be me. What else could a girl want to do? :)

Have a happy and safe July 4th weekend!!! Make some lasting memories, spend time with those who mean a lot to you and celebrate that fact that we live in the U.S.A.

No comments: