Running Progress

Monday, September 21, 2009

A couple of shout outs!

To my comadre and her husband for celebrating their anniversary yesterday! Love you guys! You are truly the best and I would be a blubbering fool without you!

To my friend Ashley on her 26th birthday today! A girly girl through and through with a huge heart and member of my "drag queen" duo.

To my friend Ryann on her 27th birthday tomorrow! A kindred spirit and a wise soul and member of my "drag queen" duo.

To my friend Mary Beth and her beautiful little girl Sarah for apple and raspberry picking fun on Saturday! Mary Beth is a joy to work with, someone I look up to and her and her husband helped me out when things were not good.

To my friend Maria for chilling together at a baseball game yesterday! She is my girly, my concert buddy and my connection to anything vampire related...most importantly, she is my girly, nuf' said.

To my friend Julie who I will be seeing later this week when she and her son fly in from CA! One of my oldest friend (duration, not age) who inspires me daily with her strength and resolve...not just in her battle with cancer, but since I've known her.

Reminds me that I surround myself with wonderful people who are honest, true, and loyal (some of the most important things to me).

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Thank you Darlin'!!! You totally rock!!!! Can't wait to see you on Wednesday! Love Ya!

Julie said...

Can not wait to see you!!! You won't believe how big Cooper is. He's walking/running!