Running Progress

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Its just one of those days...

I wish I could just not deal with things right now. Work is super busy and I feel like I am spinning my wheels with things. I tell someone something and they tell someone else wrong information and bog down people with email.

Lupe had to go to the vet today, again. Appears that when she got hurt in May, she strained a tendon in her foot that is now inflammed. She is on anti-inflamatory meds as needed. Otherwise, the vet is amazed at how well her joints look for her age.

I just feel wicked unorganized and pulled in too many directions...maybe its vacation time...no $$$ for that right now though. Thank goodness for long weekends then!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Hang in there! I'm here for you... If you need me, give a ring.

(HUGS)

Julie said...

hey girlie - hang in there! love you!