Running Progress

Monday, August 31, 2009

When your CEO offers...

2 tickets for a Blink-182 concert that night for free...YOU TAKE THEM!!! Seriously, my CEO just came to my office and asked me if I wanted two tickets to tonight's show. I said I would check to see if Maria was around and he said if I couldn't use them to find them a good home, not just anybody, but someone deserving them...he said start with myself. HUGE compliment for him to say that.

Called Maria, she was planning on going to Dan's baseball game, but now were are leaving work early and going to SPAC. Not a huge Blink-182 fan, but Weezer is playing and Maria is psyched for Taking Back Sunday. Plus, they are 4th row seats and I have never had seats at SPAC.

Lots to get through today but this is going to be fun!!! :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Hope you enjoyed the concert, despite Blink182 cancelling at the last minute. :-)

I know you're super swamped at work... call me when you can.