Running Progress

Friday, August 14, 2009

How to have a great day...

#1 wake up to an adorable dog wanting belly scratches
#2 no traffic on the way to work
#3 getting good music in your head on the way to work
#4 Friday, payday, 'nuf said
#5 cookout for lunch
#6 work your lunch off at spin class
#7 girls' night with good friends
#8 get an email from 2 wonderful girls telling you how much they love and miss you!

Okay, I think 1-7 are pretty self explanatory, so I'll explain 8 a little. Was invited to a pool party next weekend at friends' house. Its a "reunion" of the people I used to spend July 4th with...haven't seen them in over a year. Well, two of the girls (they are both around 9 years old) sent me an email telling me how happy they are that I am coming, will have a surprise for me and that they have missed me so much. They also attached a couple of pictures of them. It COMPLETLEY made my day!

Have a great weekend all. As for me, headed to Saratoga on Sunday with JLSS, we have a special lunch planned, weather is going to be fantastic...can't wait!!!

No comments: