Running Progress

Monday, August 31, 2009

The End of August?

Can it really be the end of August already?! Where did the summer go? Summer, what summer? That's probably more accurate. :) Weekend of memories for me...Grandma's yahrzeit was yesterday, today would have been Chelsea's 15th birthday and I have lived in my place for a year. Its amazing how time flies sometimes...

Spent Saturday with Densie which was fantstic! Shopping, laughing, good food and just catching up with an awesome friend. Lupe did double time wiggles when Densie came in...I love that.

Speaking of Lupe, her hearing seems okay. She can hear somethings...I wonder if she still has her selective hearing. However, I noticed she has a slight limp sometimes, favoring her front right paw. Took a look at it last night and realized its the nail that she hurt back in May. Looks like the nail is growning out and is a little tender. Of course I will keep my eye on it and not tell Ryann...she doesn't need the reminder of that.

Can't believe next Monday is Labor Day...so not ready for summer to be over!!!

No comments: