Running Progress

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Woo hoo!!!

Need to share a few woo hoo moments...

1. Monday got a call from the vet, the urine sample they took from Lupe almost 2 weeks prior did not grow any cultures. Her UTI is officially cleared up!!!

2. Found out last night that I have been slated to be on the board of my Junior League...in charge of membership. This is only my 2nd year with the league and they already want me on the board. The new president-elect is my mentor this year and she so rocks! It will be a great experience and I really like all the other board members. It just needs to be voted on by the general membership which will probably happen in the next month or so.

3. Just took my certification exam for IACCM (www.iaccm.com which is an international commercial contract managers association) and I got a 97% on it. I have been studying for a couple of weeks and probably overstudied...we had 2 hours to complete the exam, I did it in 15 minutes. Done with my self assessment (which my boss has to approve) and just have a case study example I have to do. I think the case study will be the hardest part.

4. Going to see a friend that I have seen in over 6 months tonight. Excited to reconnect with her and see what she has been up to. She's also had a 2nd nose surgery since I've seen her, can't wait to see how amazing she looks!

5. Might have sold my snowboard, boots and bindings. One person wants to buy the board, the other the boots and bindings. Extra cash is ALWAYS good!

So, woo hoo to me!!! I may even do a little dance!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Dude!!! I didn't know you were taking a certification exam! WTF!?!

Anyway... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! That is totally awesome!

And Lupe's news is totally awesome too! Yay for a healthy puppy!

Talk to you soon!

Julie said...

Great news indeed! :) Yay!
I I got Lupe's UTI though - gee, thanks Lupe! LOL ;) It's ok...got me some cipro haha. Love you, Kori. SO happy to see such good news.