Running Progress

Sunday, February 14, 2010

February 14th

Day I started a new job, 10 years ago. Its crazy to think that I've been there for 10 years. My department bought me a cake a week and a half ago (boss is currently traveling so they did it beforehand). Got a glass plaque with my name on it and a pair of white gold hoops from work. CEO sent me a congratulatory email and lots of people have been stopping me and congratulating me.

As for Valentine's Day? I can take it or leave it. Never been a big fan of the holiday, its up there with New Years Eve on my list of least favorites. Why do you need a day contrived by a card company to tell the person you love that you love them. They should always know that. I try to make sure the people I care about know that everyday. But to those who do like the sentiment behind today, I do hope you have a happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: