Running Progress

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The waiting is the hardest part...

So as some of you may know I have been working through some potentially life altering decisions lately. Now that I have decided to act on things I am in a waiting mode. I am not the most patient person and I have had a couple of "what have I done?" moments but I am trying to remember that life is about experiences and sometimes taking risks and sometimes that involves a leap of faith. So, I lept and now hoping I don't go splat! I guess if I do, I just pick myself up and keep going forward. Keep your fingers crossed and send as many good vibes, prayers and thought that you can. Will keep you all posted!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

You know I support you 100% Comadre!!!! I'm here if you need to talk through your "oh SH*t" moments or pretty much anything else. Hang in there!!!!! You'll be fine, and if you aren't I'll kick you in the rear. :-)