Running Progress

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Four years...

Its been that long since Mom passed away. I miss her every day but today it hurts a little more. I took the day off today, didn't want to deal with the stress of work and I figured it was a good idea to just be me. I had some errands to run, had lunch with a friend and got to see my comadre and her kids. Tonight just hanging with Lupe, keeping a low profile. Tomorrow back to work and have a massage scheduled in the evening.

7:32 pm February 3,2006...I will always remember where I was and how I watched the most influential and important person in my life let go of the pain and suffering she felt and endured in this life and move to a peaceful existence for all eternity.

I may have lost her in the physical sense (and how much I would love her to hug me again) but she is forever in my heart. I love and miss you Mom!

1 comment:

Julie said...

(((((Kori)))) I wish I was there to hug you right now. Your mom was an amazing woman and I know she's ever present in your life every minute, in spirit, watching over you. Love you! Now, start looking at flight options to come out to LA to thaw out a bit. :)