Running Progress

Monday, April 14, 2008

Ah, Monday again?!

Actually, I'm glad its Monday. Had a rough weekend that really shook my entire being to the core. Things that you hope for and depend on are not always what they seem. Sorry for being cryptic but it is just too painful to even type about.

I did give blood which is a good thing. It wasn't too bad, although I have a decent bruise on my right arm. Hey, if someone could donate pints that ended up in my mom, I can do the same for someone else.

Thursday was my boss's 50th birthday. He was out of town so we decorated his office on Friday. He laughed when he saw it. Gave me some good ideas for someone's 40th birthday coming up next month.

Today is our first softball scrimmage. Not that I can play with my shoulder hurting like it is. We had a practice the same day 6 years ago which is when I finally admitted I had a thing for Steve. Which means our 6 year anniversary is tomorrow. Funny to think about things that happened 6 years ago, especially in light of where I am today. Actually, I don't want to think about it too much...see 1st paragraph of this post.

*Sigh* what can one girl do?

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Yeah, almost missed the softball scrimmage thing today. Woops. You know I'm thinking of you. I hope things straighten out soon. And remember, I am available for whatever you need.