Running Progress

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Falling behind

Haven't posted in a while...just haven't had the time or mindset to do so...so here goes...

Most exciting news is that I went to WEBS to hear the Yarn Harlot speak with Ceebs and another woman from our Wednesday knitting group. Nothing like spending the day with wonderful women, a fantastic author and TONS of yarn. It was a much needed good time.

Looking forward to knitting tonight, have a sock to finish (almost done) and ready to cast on the next one. I'm truly on a sock knitting kick...I have 2 baby blankets to knit...just can't put sock yarn down...must resist...

Work has been out of control busy and doesn't look like it will get any calmer any time soon. Such is the curse of the working class. Work, it is truly the curse of the knitting class. :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I hear you... work is definitely the bane of the knitting population. I know how you feel about updating... it ebbs and flows for me as well. WEBS was awesome!!! So glad we went.