Running Progress

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Me a blogger?

Here goes nothing...thought I would set up a blog, not sure I'll really give out the address...but it gives me a chance to vent and share things with the larger world...

Thought I would share the significance of the title of my blog...

Butterflies - symbol of my mom, she used it in business (travel agent) and always loved them. Used to be completely freaked out by them, but now that she's gone, its like she sends them to me to let me know she's looking after me.

Bees - symbol of both of my grandmothers, both of them were named Beatrice and always used to tell people that their name was Bea, just like a bumblebee. One was a knitter and the other crocheted and did needlepoint. Haven't picked up the needlepoint and crocheting as a hobby, but man do I love knitting.

Anyways, post 1 done...let's see if I can do this regularly...

TTFN

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Found Ya!

Check out Amanda's blog... she has a shot of her stash on it. Wow, impressive. You can get to her through the comments on my blog.