Running Progress

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

6 years, 3 months and 1 week...

...and now I'm on my own. Steve had a therapy appointment last night and his therapist reiterated that he needs to learn how to spend time alone. Tried this weekend, but he was too wrapped up in doing things with friends. So I packed up some stuff and left this morning. I am scrambling to find places to stay until Friday when I head to MA for the weekend. This is not what I want or where I thought we would be, but he has some things he needs to sort out for himself. I hope he does, for his own sake. Me? I have to start moving on...I don't know when he'll ever get things straight for himself, but I can't sit and wait for him to decide that he wants me in his life.

So, I guess this is now day 1...

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm so sorry you're going through this. You deserve the best, Kori, and this is not it :(. I'm here for you if you want to talk - call me. Miss you and love you!