Running Progress

Monday, July 21, 2008

What a weekend!!!

I had the BEST weekend! Headed up to NH to visit cousin and her family. Not only was it amazing to see her, but her 2 daughters are so much fun (and cute). If I ever figure out how to post pictures, I will...

We went to a street fair, walked on the beach, cooked lobsters, danced, talked, shopped, and really just enjoyed our time together! I didn't want to leave!!!

I stopped at my Dad's house on my way home. Chelsea (his almost 14 year old Maltese) is fading. I personally think she may have had a stroke. Its a tough time for him right now, but she is just not herself. I did get to spend some time with her, which was good, but she has no spunk anymore.

Lupe got HUGE hugs when I got home. So did Steve. He had a fun weekend (maybe a little too much fun), but what I think that matters is that he missed me and did spend some time by himself. He'll have the opportunity this coming weekend, as I'm going to MA b/c my brother and his girlfriend are coming to visit. I've never met her, it should be fun!!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Wow, Jay actually has a girlfriend he is bringing home to meet the fam.... this is huge. I hope it all goes well.

Glad to hear the weekend went well and both you and Steve survived. I hope this helps things and everything continues to improve.

(HUGS) for your dad and Chelsea.