Running Progress

Thursday, July 17, 2008

First post in July?!

I was reminded by Courtney that I haven't posted at all this month...oops! It wasn't my plan, but its just the way my month has been going.

Went knitting last night and man did I have a blast! The women that hang out in the shop on Wednesday nights are just so amazing! And Courtney and I weren't the youngest there...there was a 10 year old knitting away. My latest sock is coming out great...just want to knit and not work...*sigh*

I had a curveball thrown at me today (not literally, although that could happen as well, just hope I can swing my bat when happens)...Steve wants some time to himself in his "normal" surroundings. Which means, I have to find some where to go this weekend. I appreciate that he needs time to reflect on things and to be alone (something he HATES doing), but a little more notice please?! :)

So, my wonderful cousin Randi has agreed that I should go visit them. I'm SO excited since I haven't seen her since 2 days after Dara was born (which was in October). She has been through so much (treatment, giving birth, surgery, more treatment, more surgery), I just want to give her a huge hug and not let go. There are only a few people that I would want to be around right now and she's up there on the list (after Aunt, brother and a couple of dear friends...can't include Mom or Steve, but they would have been #1 & #2). I'm taking a 1/2 day tomorrow and driving up to NH for the weekend. I can't wait!!!

See you all on the flip side...wish me (and Steve) luck!!!

No comments: