Running Progress

Monday, June 30, 2008

Quick update

Lupe is doing much better...it was a long week and a half with her and a big vet bill, but she's finally doing better. She also turned 11 on Saturday the 28th.

My friend in California had a baby boy on Saturday the 21st! Welcome Cooper and congrats to Julie and Bob!!!

I spent the weekend alone, but got to spend a few hours on Saturday with a good friend from college that I haven't seen in a while. It was AMAZING to see her!!!

Steve is on his way back from his "vacation" to Florida to visit his mom and spend time with his brother and his brother's family. I'm hoping that this time apart will help him and in turn help us as well.

That's it for now, its hot and I'm wicked hungry...

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Well, I know the time has helped you realize how strong and wonderful you really are. And it better have helped him realize the same things about you or I will totally kick his arse. Happy Belated Birthday Lulubelle!!!!

Julie said...

Thanks KBK! :) Can't wait for you to meet Cooper someday!