Running Progress

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"Good news and bad news"

That's what Steve said to me when I got home tonight. Not what I wanted to hear especially since I had just taken Ms. L outside and she didn't do so well...

The bad news is that someone got sick...The good news is that it wasn't on the bed. Ms. L is not feeling well today. Don't know if the heat got to her or if she ate something and its not agreeing with her stomach. Poor thing!

I had big plans of updating my blog this evening with pictures from my Tour de Cure ride. But my computer had other plans. Its been running a scan for the last hour and now its dinner time...grrr...

This was to be my night to catch up with things online and that's just not happening. Steve is on his way back from the batting cages with dinner so this will have to be a drive by.

Finished my cousin's new daughter's baby blanket...another thing I wanted to get pictures of and post, but that's not happening either...plus I need to figure out how to post pictures on this thing. Tomorrow is knitting night with Ceebs and I'm so excited to show off the blanket and my new work in progress. Hopefully I can find some time later this week or weekend to get things updated...no rest for the wicked I guess...lol...

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I hear ya on the computer probs. Mine has had issues of late too. Ah yes, technology is supposed to make our live easier... geez. Hang in there. I hope Ms. L feels better soon.