Running Progress

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

24 hours to go

I think sedation would be a good thing :)

This is honestly one of the first times I never wanted to have a birthday. This year and in 2006 when Mom passed away. Its just not in me this year. I tried to explain this to Steve this morning and I just started bawling. I just don't know where I am in life and don't know if I truly know where I want to be. Starting to sound like I'm depressed, which I don't think is the case. I think I'm just spent and tired of life treating me like the cat's litter box. Okay, now there is an image.

Rode 10 miles last night, first time since the Cape. The end of this cold didn't bother me too much, but the stupid little knats flying around did...yuck!!! Sunday is the big ride. Part of me doesn't want to do it this year, but I'm not listening to that part. Co-worker told me something yesterday that I'm modifiying for Sunday..."Pedal hard or go home!!!"

Ride on!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

you can do it! don't let the birthdays get to you - it's just another day. i've decided to start counting backwards - I'm 36 now but in January I think I'll be 35 again. :)

Courtney said...

Hey, I like Julie's idea... counting backwards isn't such a bad thing.

I know things have been tough... hang in there, they will get better. Trust me, I've been where you are all to recently.

Happy Birthday Honey. You know I love ya!