Running Progress

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Night, blah

I hate Sunday nights. Always have, probably b/c its the end of the weekend and Monday morning is just a few short hours away. Although this is a super short week b/c my shoulder surgery is Tuesday morning so I'm only working on Monday.

Not the greatest weekend for me, but not the worst either. Dad & Mary were supposed to come visit on Saturday but they ended up in Vermont and not New York. I did get the apartment cleaned and ran a bunch of errands. And did I mention the knitting I got done?! :)

Today I went to Steve's house to check on Zippy-Cat. Zippy is doing well, very lonely. Its hard to be in the house, let's just leave it at that. Afterwards I went to CB's and went to get pumpkins with her wonderful family. Alex and I fed the animals (goats, sheep, a donkey, calf) which was SO much fun!!! Caught up on my bills and am now trying to get some dinner in my stomach...its only 8:05 pm and I haven't eaten since breakfast. Not that I'm hungry, but I must eat.

No comments: