Running Progress

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Birthday

Today is my favorite college roommate's birthday...okay, so she was my only college roommate, but wouldn't that also make her my least favorite college roommate? LOL. Maybe I should say my favorite roommate because I did have housemates when I first moved to Albany. Well, then again, Lupe is techinically my favorite roommate...sorry, in a slightly surly mood. :)

So, here goes...

ISA ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISA!!!

If you have ever seen the Simpson episode where Homer ends up in a mental hospital with a roommate that thinks he is Michael Jackson, my Elisa birthday song is a variation of the "Lisa Birthday Song" that Bart and "Michael" sing for Lisa. Its a tradition for me to sing it to her and on her 21st birthday, I wrote it out 21 times and hid the notes in her room of our apartment. She was still finding them when we were packing up after graduation!

So, happy birthday Face! I hope it is a good one and know how much you mean to me. Scary to think that we have known each other for more than half our lives...we met over 19 years ago! Wow, I feel old!

ISA ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISA!!! ISA ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISA!!! ISA ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISA!!!

No comments: