Running Progress

Friday, October 2, 2009

Its a boy!

I just found out my BF from high school gave birth to a baby boy on Tuesday the 29th! After only 2 hours of labor (start to finish), Ryan Jeffrey came into this world (9 lbs. 9 ozs). I've seen a couple of pictures and both Mom and Baby look wonderful...not too surprising, this is Vikki we are talking about. :)

Haven't seen Vikki in years, haven't met her husband or either of her children. We have kind of lost touch over the years which saddens me. Facebook does keep us up to date with each other's lives, but its not the same. I've known her since grade school and we have been through a lot together. Distance and years have definitely changed both of us and our relationship, but she will always been a very special friend and person to me.

Congratulations to her beautiful family!!!

No comments: