Running Progress

Friday, March 4, 2011

102 Down...398 to Go...

Tomorrow it will be 111 down and 389 to go! I'm talking about my running goal of 500 miles this year. I would have passed the 100 mark in February but I missed a couple of runs, sometimes life just doesn't allow for you to get that run in.

Speaking of running, I'm really starting to think about my first 1/2. There is one up in Rye, NH on May 1st that I would really like to do. Couple of reasons, course is pretty flat and its along the coast so some of the views should be spectacular. Another reason is that it is close to Randi's house and they could be there to watch me cross the finish line. This is going to be a huge undertaking and a accomplishment that I want someone to see me do it. Trainer said I would be ready mid to late May but I could be okay for the beginning of May. Think I need to talk to him about this some more...

Happy Friday! About 24 hours until I get to see Jay but he should be boarding his plane now! YEAH!!!

No comments: