Running Progress

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Milestones...13 years

Yesterday was my cousin and her husband's 13th wedding anniversary. She was the first of the cousins to get married and the wedding was a blast. Unfortunately, the next day (actually only hours later), my grandfather passed away from pancreatic cancer. It was definitely a roller coaster weekend all those years ago. Jill and Larry are still married and doing well. I miss my Grandpa's quiet nature and advice.

I'm nursing a sore knee after my 9 mile run on Saturday. My foot is fine but my knee, not so much. I ran for 30 minutes today and I barely got through it. Going to try to roll it out tonight and ice it throughout the day. Not happy at all.

Finally got to see my new dentist and he's awesome! He was recommended to me by Adele and it turns out they used to be neighbors. He actually did the cleaning, never had the dentist do the cleaning and I'm thinking he does that for new patients. I have a "shadowy" spot on one of my teeth, so I have to go back for filing #3. Grrrr....

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Congrats Larry and Jill! Milestone's are good.

And remember HGK is telling you to SLOW DOWN a little bit!