Running Progress

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Will you still need me, will you still feed me?

Today is my Mom's birthday, she would have been 64 (hence the Beatles reference). I sang happy birthday to her with Lupe this morning. And even added her famous line "You're 64" to the end. :)

Its a big day for my brother and me. My brother's interview for the position in Geneva is today at 10 am. He and I talked about it in length over the weekend. If he gets it, he has a lot of decisions to make and wants me to help make them, act kind of like a sounding board I guess.

My evaluation is at 9 am. My boss has told me that I'm going to be happy, but honestly, I've heard that in the past and nothing really happens. I'm ready to move forward and would like to do it hear, but if they don't give me the chance, I'll have to consider my options.

But its a happy day because its a day to celebrate my Mom and the impact she had on the world, especially on her 2 children.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! Love and miss you more than words can express!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Good luck today! I hope you are recognized and rewarded well for all that you do for them - you deserve it!