Running Progress

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Peace on Earth...

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all!!!

I get wished a Merry Christmas all the time. Does it bother me? No. Its really just someone being kind and hoping you have a happy holiday, whatever holiday you may celebrate. I even have some people who know I don't celebrate Christmas wish my a Merry Christmas. Again, doesn't bother me a bit, but it does usually cause a good chuckle when the person realizes what they have said.

This year I've realized that there is something to be said for the "Christmas Spirit". People are either completely stressed out about shopping, cooking and family or they are relaxed and enjoying this time of year. Having not celebrated Christmas for the majority of my life and then celebrating it for a few years, I was a mix of the two. Now, I'm the relaxed type, although there have been moments of stress in dealing with family...I don't want to even mention the traffic! But I can only hope that the spirit of the season does touch people, even those who do not celebrate Christmas.

So, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, whatever...just please be safe and enjoy the time to be with loved ones. May this be a holiday season to remember!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Merry Christmas! haha just kidding! Happy belated Hannukah! Love you, Kori!