Running Progress

Monday, December 28, 2009

Post holiday Monday

I made it through the Christmas holiday...enough said...

Yesterday I went to visit a friend from work, her husband and their 5 day old baby daughter. She was absolutely beautiful. Now, I am the type that doesn't think all babies are cute. In fact, I have seen some very funny babies in my life. Skylar is not one of them. It was nice to sit and talk with them for a couple of hours. And then wonderful to get back home to my place and spend some time doing things I wanted to...playing cow, stingray, ball with Lupe...you know, the important stuff.

So, its Monday now and things are VERY quiet at work. I'm supposed to make it through until Thursday? Yikes! I'm hoping to get my hair cut today, but my friend that cuts my hair has a son at home, so not sure if I'm going to be able to get it done this week. Sigh!

I hope Santa was good to you all! Taking a couple of days to reflect on the year and look forward towards the next :)

No comments: