Running Progress

Friday, January 14, 2011

TGIF!!!

So glad its Friday! This week was crazy with the snow storm on Tuesday/Wednesday...we got at least a foot and a half of snow. Spent most of the day digging out with my landlord and his wife. I know its not my responsibility, but his snowblower couldn't handle the snow, so the three of us did it all by hand. Plus I knew I wasn't going to make it to the gym, so I had to get some sort of workout in :)

Ran 3 miles today and I really pushed myself past my comfort zone pace wise. Ran it in 29:37, my last race time was 29:13 so I'm really happy about today's run. Trying to decide when to run my 1/2 marathon, guess I should corner my trainer and figure that out.

Tomorrow I'm heading down to my cousin Brett's house to see him, his wife and their kids. My cousin Randi and her family are coming down from NH as well. I think the last time I saw all of them together was in October for Dara's birthday party. Can't wait!!! Of course, I have a 4 mile run to get in before I go :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Keep it up! You are doing awesome!