Running Progress

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Must get some...

SLEEP!!! Haven't slept through the night since Friday. Lupe keeps waking me up. I'm thinking she may have another UTI. Debating on taking her to the vet today. We have a quarterly meeting at work (although nothing has really happened except an awesome dinner last night) and a snow storm (yet another one) is coming tonight. Last night I decided to take her out at 1 am and she had me up at 12, 1, 3 and 4 (not outside, she just woke me up). She right back to sleep, I couldn't.

I did make it to the gym this morning. 3 miles on the treadmill at 28:50 which is my fastest yet. I need to push these short runs because my long ones are getting longer and need to be run at a slower pace. Trying to figure out when my 1st road race of 2011 will be...will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope Lupe feels better Kor! Great going on keeping your gym routine in the middle of winter, I need to do the same!