Running Progress

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Resolutions

Thought I would officially write down my resolutions for 2009. I want to be able to look back at 2009 and be proud of what I have accomplished in the year...

1. Take better care of myself (physically and emotionally).
2. Be a better daughter, sister, cousin, friend and "mom" to those I care about the most.
3. Pay off more debt.
4. Be more patient and less jumpy towards people.
5. Achieve professional success and goals.
6. Do more things I like.

Yeah, I know, these are pretty big things but they are things that will help me grow more. I have already started some of them...I know, the year is only 6 days old. This past weekend my brother came in and we worked on #3. I have a six month plan on how to get things under control. We also worked on #1 and I joined a gym last night. Even did a pilates class.

So, there they are...in 12 months I guess I'll see how well I did. Wish me luck!!!

No comments: