Running Progress

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Birthdays!

Couple of quick shout outs for birthdays...

Yesterday my cousin Randi turned 36! She is a fighter and a kind person. I don't know if she knows how much she means to me, but it I had to call someone my sister, she would be it (along with her sister Jill of course). When I am with her, I just feel at peace and such a strong connection with my family (both those who are still with us and those who have passed on). She just amazes me!

Today my Grandma would have turned 87. I truly would have loved to see how beautiful she would be at 87. Grams was intelligent and full of style, class and grace. They just don't make women like her anymore. I can still hear her Boston accent and smell her perfume and cigarettes. She was taken from us all too soon, but we never doubted her love and all the joy her grandchildren brought to her life.

Happy Birthday to 2 of my favorite women! I love you always!

No comments: